The 2014 DFNI Charity Ball, now in its 19th year, will take place on Friday 11 April 2014 at the Lancaster Hotel in London.
This year’s proceeds will go to The ABC Trust and will be used to construct a school for orphans in Kyasira, Uganda. The Adrian Buckley Charitable Foundation has already made a significant improvement to the lives of the children in Kyasira by building the orphanage and now with your help is working to build Kyasira Home School to provide the children with an education and thus a route out of poverty.
More information is available on DFNIonline.com. Every year we are astonished by the generosity of the duty-free and travel-retail industry. The 2013 event raised an incredible £85,000 for the London Supply Group Foundation project to construct a nursery school in the Primero de Mayo neighbourhood in Puerto Iguazú, and this is something we are determined to match in 2014!
How can you help?
Any donation, big or small, will make a difference. You have been very generous in the past and we hope that you will be able to help us again this year!
- Prizes donations
All prizes donated will be used for a live auction, silent auction, raffle and other games and will be used to raise funds:
- Main Auction Prize Donations – these need to be high value items (valued from £800 to £3,000) or an experience-based package or holiday break (usually inclusive of air tickets).
- Silent Auction Prize Donations – last year we raised a great deal of additional money through a silent auction of products valued at between £100 and £800. We received handbags and other fashion items, beauty products, premium liquor, gifts, theatre and football tickets and jewellery.
- Prize Donations for other Fundraising Games and raffles – these are smaller products and gifts from any category: fragrances, liquor, confectionery, accessories, jewellery and so on.
- Gifts for the goody bags – goody bags are given on the night of the event to all the guests attending and we are grateful for all donated items to fill the bags.
- Cash Donations
- Attend the event: of course, we hope that you will join us for a night of fun, fundraising and networking at the DFNI Gemstones & Jewel Charity on Friday 11 April 2014 – tickets are £199.00 + VAT or £1,990.00 +VAT for a table of 10.
The evening will be full of glitz and glamour and promises to be an night not to be missed! Guests will enjoy a champagne drinks reception, dinner, entertainment and dancing. It is the ideal way to mix business and pleasure whilst helping to raise vital funds for this year’s charity.
For all contributions, table enquiries or for more information about the event, please contact:
Please help us again and join us for a fantastic evening at the Gemstone & Jewel Charity Ball!